Fozzy Whittaker Color Rush Jersey

O wszystkim i o niczym...
linchao

Fozzy Whittaker Color Rush Jersey

Postautor: linchao » wt gru 03, 2019 7:39 am

With 36 days left until the Panthers season opener https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Daryl-Williams-Jersey , let’s check in with No. 36 Kai Nacua and one CSR writer’s ridiculous bias toward former BYU players." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCat Scratch Reader homepageHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityFollow Cat Scratch Reader online:Follow Cat Scratch Reader on TwitterFollow Cat Scratch Reader on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCat Scratch Reader main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 Training CampCSR Film RoomPanthers 2019 season opener countdown: 36 days to goNew,11commentsWith 36 days left until the Panthers season opener, let’s check in with No. 36 Kai Nacua and one CSR writer’s ridiculous bias toward former BYU players.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Panthers 2019 season opener countdown: 36 days to goTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Dannie Walls/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesThe No. 36 is currently worn by Carolina Panthers safety Kai Nacua. Here’s a look at his potential contribution in Carolina for the 2019 season.Kai Nacua, SafetyBioHeight: 6’0”Weight: 205 lbsAge: 24 yearsCollege: BYUExperience: 2 yearsFull disclosure - I’m on the record as a BYU homer and Kai Nacua is a former Cougar. I don’t want to blow Nacua’s profile out of proportion here, but if given the right opportunity his career could turn out to be on par with Troy Polamalu or Ed Reed. (Did I mention I’m a BYU homer?)For the last couple of years I’ve written a pre-draft column here at CSR where I implore the Panthers to draft former BYU players. Back in 2017 I highlighted Kai Nacua as a potential pick in Rounds 6-7 but Carolina and every other team passed on him at the draft. Nacua was ultimately signed as an undrafted free agent by the Cleveland Browns in 2017. He not only made the Browns 53-man roster that year he but went on to play 214 defensive snaps and 139 more on special teams https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/Donte-Jackson-Jersey , registering 14 total tackles. Not bad for a UDFA. Despite getting some playing time as a rookie, Cleveland released Nacua after 2017. Kai was signed to the Baltimore Ravens practice squad in September 2018 and released just four weeks later. He was then signed to the Panthers practice squad in Week 14 last year and was brought back in 2019 to compete for a roster spot at safety, a position of critical need for the Panthers. Folks, I know I’m biased, but I’m pulling for Nacua. He was a stud at BYU. He was always in the right place at the right time and came up with a bunch of game-changing plays. Here’s what I said in his profile before the 2017 draft: The Panthers are very Greg Olsen Jersey , very thin at safety. If Carolina is looking for a 24-year-old future Hall of Famer roaming the secondary (adjusts rose-colored glasses), look no further than Kai Nacua! Colin Kaepernick’s agent has reached out to teams in need of quarterback help, Chris Williamson of SNY reports.“Colin is literally in the best shape of his life,” a source close to Kaepernick told Williamson. “He’s been working out five days a week at 5 a.m. for three years. He wants to play and his agent has been contacting teams in need of a quarterback.”It seems a long shot given Kaepernick hasn’t played since 2016, and no team even has expressed interest even in working him out since he settled a collusion grievance with the NFL in February. The Panthers Fozzy Whittaker Color Rush Jersey , Saints, Jets and Steelers all have had injuries that have had them looking at quarterbacks. None are expected to have interest in Kaepernick.What else is new? The Colts signed Brian Hoyer after Andrew Luck retired on the eve of the season, and the Eagles chose to lure Josh McCown out of retirement after backup Nate Sudfeld fractured a wrist in the preseason. The Jaguars traded for Josh Dobbs after Nick Foles broke his left clavicle. Kaepernick hasn’t given up hope, though, that some team will give him another chance.Kaepernick tweeted last month that he’s “still ready” to play. Recent videos on social media have shown him working out Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , including one of Kaepernick throwing to Odell Beckham Jr.Kaepernick, 31, played six seasons with the 49ers, throwing 72 touchdowns and 30 interceptions.

Wróć do „Hydepark”